Taking this course requires having completed the preceding course
This course will explore the poem " Authentically Presenting " which provides an outline for our journey as facilitators.
This is available in the book The Culture of Nowness
Which can be purchased here if you don't have a copy.
In this course you will gain confidence in your ability to facilitate social meditation.
You will get to hear from other group leaders experiences of leading groups, as well as becoming more personally connected with the meaning of these words in the text Authentically Presenting.
Talks contemplative exercises and essay questions with instruction on how to apply the various dignities to facilitating the practice of social meditation will be explored.
- Understand the meaning of the term Authentic Presence in the context of social meditation
- Learn the aspects of Tiger Lion Garuda Dragon styles of facilitation
- Understand the path quality of facilitation as a practice and offering
- Share your understanding of Facilitating Social Meditation
- Demonstrate your comprehension of the material presented
- Learn directly from the experience of other Group Leaders
- Share your responses to "scenarios" that can emerge in the actual public practice
This course has required study materials. If you have attended the required preceding course "Giving The View" you should have the materials you need, if not they are available here:
If you are not in the USA please email Hello@nickkranz.com and we will provide you with a discount coupon.